Executive Order 13514 requires Federal agencies to inventory and manage greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to meet Federal goals and mitigate climate change.
- Basics: Read an overview of greenhouse gases
- Federal Requirements: Look up requirements for reducing greenhouse gases.
- Guidance and Reporting: Find guidance documents and resources for greenhouse gas accounting and reporting
- GHG Inventories and Performance: See detailed comprehensive GHG inventories by Federal agency and progress toward achieving Scope 1 and 2 GHG and Scope 3 GHG reduction targets.
- Resources: Get links to helpful tools for related to greenhouse gas emissions accounting, reporting, and management.