Federal agencies are required to procure energy-efficient products. The Federal Energy Management Program helps Federal purchasers comply with these requirements by identifying energy- and water-efficient products that meet Federal acquisition requirements, save taxpayer dollars, and reduce environmental impacts.
- Federal requirements
- Covered product categories
- Product designation process for covered product categories
- Products with low standby power
- Energy and cost savings calculators
- Model acquisition language to include in contracts
- Publications, training, and other resources.