The Commit to Efficiency campaign allows those involved in Federal purchases to commit to buying energy-efficient products. Together we can save more than $100 million worth of energy every year.
By registering for the Commit to Efficiency campaign, you will join a community of problem-solving individuals who can help you meet your energy-efficient product procurement goals. You'll also gain access to training and free resources to help you easily identify compliant products and contracts and push for efficiency.
Anyone who buys or specifies energy-consuming products or who influences the buying, specifying, or sale of energy-consuming products used by the Federal Government can join the Commit to Efficiency campaign. You play an important role in energy efficiency.
Pledge your commitment to efficiency today.
Join the Campaign!
By taking the Commit to Efficiency pledge and participating in the campaign, you commit that the products you help buy, choose, and specify are energy-efficient through three simple steps:
- Commit to efficiency. Take the pledge, and review and print the free campaign resource kit.
- Push for efficiency. Buy and specify energy-efficient products for every purchase.
- Spread the word! Tell your colleagues to commit to efficiency and ask your suppliers for exclusively energy-efficient products.
- Pledge form
- Campaign overview
- Buyer overview
- Covered product categories list
- FAR cards: Buyers and procurement officials
- FAR cards: Technical specifiers
Share campaign materials with colleagues or print resource kits for an event by downloading the following documents:
- Commit to Efficiency Resource Kit
- FAR Card: Buyers and procurement officials
- FAR Card: Technical specifiers
To answer questions about energy-efficient product procurement, refer to or print the Federal Energy Mangement Program's (FEMP) Energy-Efficient Product Procurement program overview, or visit the Energy-Efficient Product Procurement section of the FEMP website.