Many helpful resources about institutional change are available.
Also see Contacts.
- Driving Operation Changes through an Energy Monitoring System
- Connecting Sustainability to the Agency's Mission
- Data, Feedback, and Awareness Lead to Big Energy Savings
- USPS–Lean Green Teams
- Enabling Sustainable Acquisition by Improving Procurement Systems
- Communities of Practice: A Tool for Creating Institutional Change in Support of the Mission of the Federal Energy Management Program
- Behavioral Change and Building Performance: Strategies for Significant, Persistent, and Measurable Institutional Change
- Evidence-Based Background Material Underlying Guidance for Federal Agencies in Implementing Strategic Sustainability Performance Plans Implementing Sustainability: The Institutional-Behavioral Dimension
- The FEMP Awards Program: Fostering Institutional Change and Energy Management Excellence
- Implementing Sustainability: the Behavioral-Institutional Dimension (Sustain magazine, page 28-32)
- Behavioral Opportunities for Energy Savings in Office Buildings: a London Field Experiment
- American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
- California Institute for Energy and Environment
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Garrison Institute Climate, Mind and Behavior Institute
- Network for Business Sustainability
- Precourt Institute for Energy Efficiency
- Stanford Persuasive Tech Lab
- The McKinsey Quarterly
For a list of institutional change foundational reading sources, contact Amy Wolfe.