Below is information about the student activity/lesson plan from your search.
Hands-on explorations that introduce scientific concepts of solar energy to elementary students. The activities are:
- Solar Energy to Heat
- Solar Energy Can Cause Chemical Reactions
- Solar Energy to Heat and Motion
- Latitude and Sunlight Intensity
- Cooking with Solar Energy
- Transforming Solar Energy into Electricity
- PV Systems on the School
Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Language Arts
Eight 30 minute class periods
Handouts and other materials needed detailed within teacher guide.
Standards are listed at the beginning of the curriculum guide.