Below is information about the student activity/lesson plan from your search.
Energy Basics, Wind Energy
A nonfiction test to be read with primary student with basic information about wind as an energy source and hands-on, wind-related activities including:
- Introduction to Wind
- Wind Observations
- Writing About the Wind
- Energy Reinforcement
- Energy is Work
- Wind Can Do Work, Part 1
- Wind Can Do Work, Part 2
- Introduction to Blade Investigation
- Blade Investigation
- Blade Investigation Graphing
- Wind Can Do Work Conclusion
- Wind Can Make Electricity
- Measuring the Wind, Part 1
- Measuring the Wind, Part 2
- Wind Conclusion
- Wind Reflection and Assessment
Science, Social Studies, Language Arts
30-60 minute class periods over the course of 17 days.
Handouts and other materials needed detailed within curriculum guide.
Standards are listed at the beginning of the curriculum guide.