Watch the video or view the presentation slides below
Plan review… energy modeling… field inspections… certification…done! Right? If only it were that simple to successfully transition to Zero Energy Ready Homes. The reality is that there’s a lot more involved to successfully market and sell high-performance homes. This session will present resources from DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes to help builders more effectively communicate how their homes live better, work better, and last better. Attendees will learn how to:
• use a new language of value instead of technical jargon;
• easily convey major consequences associated with lower performance homes;
• translate powerful value propositions;
• earn recognition as a leading builder of excellence;
• maximize value recognition in the appraisal process; and
• train in-house sales professionals and real estate agents to more effectively sell high-performance.