The Building Technologies Office is seeking a post-doctoral fellow for its Emerging Technologies program in Washington, D.C. The fellowship is part of the Department of Energy’s EERE Science and Technology Policy (STP) Fellowships program. These fellowships serve as the next step in the educational and professional development of leaders in energy policy, providing an opportunity for scientists and engineers with relevant energy technology experience to participate in policy-related projects.
How to Apply
- Review the full fellowship description, including a full list of qualifications and steps on how to apply.
- Submit an application form and curriculum vitae by March 31, 2014.
- Fellows must be recent Ph.D. graduates who have held their Ph.D. degree for less than three years at the time of application.
- Be a U.S. citizen, have Permanent Resident (Green Card) status or be eligible for an Exchange Visitor (J) Visa, if a foreign national.
- Fellowships will be awarded toapplicants based on academic level and experience.
- Fellows will be assigned to technology and/or policy-related projects, and will be mentored by senior EERE staff.
Questions about these Fellowships can be addressed to: STPfellowships@orise.orau.gov.