This funding opportunity is closed.
Through research and development of solid-state lighting (SSL),including both light-emitting diode (LED) and organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies, the objectives of this opportunity are to:
- Maximize the energy-efficiency of SSL products in the marketplace
- Remove market barriers through improvements to lifetime, color quality, and lighting system performance
- Reduce costs of SSL sources and luminaires
- Improve product consistency while maintaining high quality products, and
- Encourage the growth, leadership, and sustainability of domestic U.S. manufacturing within the SSL industry.
How to Apply
View the full Funding Opportunity Announcement, and submit your application, at the EERE eXCHANGE.
For questions about the FOA, contact SSL-FOA0000973@netl.doe.gov.
Concept Paper Submission Deadline: 1/8/2014 5:00 PM ET
Full Application Submission Deadline: 2/24/2014 5:00 PM ET