As part of its work to support energy efficiency and renewable energy research, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy has collaborated with private organizations, researchers, and other nations. Here you can read about the results of EERE's collaboration and research activities. This list includes projects completed at the office level, or by the Business Operations or Strategic Programs areas.
Read about EERE's cross-cutting, corporate-level initiatives and projects:
- State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network (SEE Action)
- Energy Education and Workforce Development
- Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative
- Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative
- International Partnerships and Projects
- EERE Small Business Innovation Research
- Uniform Methods Project
- Cities Leading through Energy Analysis and Planning (Cities-LEAP)
- National Laboratory Impact Initiative
To read about the initiatives and projects conducted by EERE's research, development, and deployment work that EERE's energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, see the pages on the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy areas.