The Project Management Coordination Office (PMCO) provides guidance, leadership, training, and tools to Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) management and the field in the area of active project management. PMCO is an internal business operations organization with a mission is to provide EERE executive managers, line managers, and staff offices the unified corporate tools, products, and services that enable EERE to ensure the highest value return on its RDD&D investment at the lowest realistic risk.
PMCO actively collaborates with Departmental and EERE Offices as well as other federal entities.
What We Do
PMCO supports EERE in the following areas:
- Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting — Telling the corporate performance story
- Risk Evaluation and Reduction — Assisting Offices in evaluating and managing risk
- Project Management Methodology — Ensuring "One EERE" way of doing business
- Issue Resolution — Using expert resources to resolve corporate program and project management challenges
- Training, Certification, and Mentoring — Developing and maintaining essential program and project management skills
Project Management Coordination Office Contacts
You can contact the Project Management Coordination Office by sending an email to the APMHelpDesk