The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization hosted a webinar for women-owned small businesses on June 20, 2013, to provide overviews of major program offices in the Department of Energy and information about our development programs such as the Mentor Protégé Program.
Download the following presentations from the webinar here:
- Office of Science Procurement Opportunities - Freda Hopper, Small Business Program Manager, Oak Ridge Office
- Mentor Protégé Program - LaTonya Poole, Small Business Specialist, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Procurement Opportunities - Carol Hellmann, Acting Director of Acquisitions, Golden Service Center
- Small Businesses and Energy Savings Performance Contracts - Kurmit Rockwell, Energy Savings Performance Contracts Project Manager, Federal Energy Management Program
- National Nuclear Security Administration Procurement Opportunities - Gary Lyttek, Small Business Program Manager