Large nuclear material processing tanks, like the one destined for Savannah River Site's (SRS) Salt Waste Processing Facility, will be managed with the support of qualified small businesses.
Today the Energy Department announced contract awards to seven small-disadvantaged businesses to perform critical technical services. The contracts, awarded by the Office of Environmental Management, speak to the importance of our nation's small business support to the mission of the Department.
- Trinity Engineering Associates; Cincinnati, Ohio
- Terranear PMC; Irving, Texas
- Aspen Resources Limited; Boulder, Colorado
- DLE Technical Services; Palm City, Florida
- Boston Government Services; Lenoir City, Tennessee
- JG Management Systems; Grand Junction, Colorado
- North Wind Solutions; Idaho Falls, Idaho