Join the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for a conference call and webinar on small businesses and government contracting opportunities.
- Prime contracting and subcontracting assistance programs;
- SBA certification programs; and
- Women and veterans small business programs
Hear from Michele Chang, Deputy Chief of Staff, from the Small Business Administration about how your small business can take advantage of government procurement opportunities. If you would like to participate, the call-in information is listed below, or you may email WhiteHouseAAPI@ed.gov for more information. This chat is off the record and not for press purposes.
WHO: Michele Chang, Deputy Chief of Staff, U.S. Small Business Administration
WHEN: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM PST
HOW: Information below, or email WhiteHouseAAPI@ed.gov for more information.
To join by phone: Conference: 888-843-9984 / Pass Code: 1967152
To join online: 1. Click here.
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: whitehouseaapi
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
For assistance: Go to https://educate.webex.com/educate/mc , on the left navigation bar, click "Support".
*Note: All web chats are off the record and not for press purposes.