You are here

DOE F 1500.6

This form is used by employees eligible for relocation services when requesting the services of the Department’s relocation services’ contractor. Upon completing the request form, the employee should submit it to his/her change of station approving official who will initiate preparation and processing of DOE F 4200.33, “Procurement Request - Authorization.”